This morning, our English teacher with high heels walked up to our class. Actually i knew it was her by recognizing her foot-steps. She knocked at the door during the BM lesson and brought us a surprising news. I didn't expect that she will bring us to the computer lab to blog. All of us were excited and it happened out of the blue. We were so eager to go to the lab to create our own blog. When the lesson end, i saw that the 1st person who rushed out the classroom is Simon. I walked all the way down to the lab by myself. On the way i was thinking what to write on my 1st blog.
When i reached the lab, I was stunned by the upgraded computers. The computer had changed and has the facilities to surf the net. We were frustrated by the slow connection and at the meanwhile the computer were not enough. In the lab we only have 20 computers whereas our class have 43 students. We had to take turn to use the computer. However, all of us managed to create our own blog within 1 and a half hour. I enjoyed myself by helping the others to create their blog.
After we had created our blog, teacher gave us a task. She wanted us to change the template with our own creativity. I tried to find some templates but failed. The slow connection really made me pissed off. After that, she gave us another task. It was expected she wanted us to start writing.
Blogging is a beneficial activity. By blogging, we can polish our language, spend our spare time and express our feeling. I felt very fortunate that can expose to this type of modern technology and start blogging. Lastly, I found out that blogging was quite fun. I hope that all of us will 'fall in love' with the blog and starts blogging all the way~
By the way, HAPPY BLOGGING~~! xD
When i reached the lab, I was stunned by the upgraded computers. The computer had changed and has the facilities to surf the net. We were frustrated by the slow connection and at the meanwhile the computer were not enough. In the lab we only have 20 computers whereas our class have 43 students. We had to take turn to use the computer. However, all of us managed to create our own blog within 1 and a half hour. I enjoyed myself by helping the others to create their blog.
After we had created our blog, teacher gave us a task. She wanted us to change the template with our own creativity. I tried to find some templates but failed. The slow connection really made me pissed off. After that, she gave us another task. It was expected she wanted us to start writing.
Blogging is a beneficial activity. By blogging, we can polish our language, spend our spare time and express our feeling. I felt very fortunate that can expose to this type of modern technology and start blogging. Lastly, I found out that blogging was quite fun. I hope that all of us will 'fall in love' with the blog and starts blogging all the way~
By the way, HAPPY BLOGGING~~! xD



0 comments:
Post a Comment